The Pixel2AC line of boards allow you to drive dimmable high voltage AC outputs, from a WS2811 pixel line. The board itself is powered by the 5V or 12V power in your existing pixel wiring.
No external configuration is needed, this board is PLUG & PLAY!
This board features 1 AC input, and 3 AC outputs. The board can be placed "in line" in a pixel string, as it will output WS2811 data as well.
- The board comes shipped inside a UL rated TA-200 enclosure.
- Includes a 3-Core xConnect Pigtail.
- Includes 1 x AC Power input, and 3 x AC Power output cords.
- Includes 1 Attached Custom Heat Sink .
- Integrated data indicator LED.
- Built in test mode.
Pixel2AC3 / Ready to Run
Board Type Pixel2AC/AC3 Input Pixel Type Any WS2811 Pixel Input Pixel Voltages 5V or 12V Output Data Types WS2811 AC Voltage
110V-120V @ 60hz
220V-240V @ 50hz
# of AC Inputs 1 # of AC Outputs 3 # of Pixels/Nodes Consumed 1 # of Channels Consumed 3 Recommended Board Max Amps 3A Board Absolute Max Amps / Fuse Size 5A Per Output Absolute Max Amps 5A max per output